Preparation of for the new season. 💙

Putting in the Friday work. 👊

The team are back at #Cobham to continue preparations for our game against #Bournemouth on Tuesday. 🔵⚽️

Let's Hear From #Thomas_Tuchel: 👇

"There were some phone calls with Petr [Cech] and Marina [#Granovskaia] and also with my assistant in a relaxed way. There’s no need for stress or to rush things. It was a pretty solid holiday." 🤩

#Tuchel on Chelsea’s fringe players: 👇

"Life is full of possibilities and for these guys now is the possibility. I cannot promise or tell anybody after one week that they will be a big part of next season’s plans." 👀

"What I love about these guys is that they are so positive about it, they live in the moment and take the opportunity to enjoy and be grateful. Let’s see."

"I have no promise to make but we look carefully, nobody can predict the future so everything is possible, always."

"We always look for attitude, they are all full of talent so we look for attitude. If we hire, we hire for attitude. The team set the bar high, it’s what we demand for ourselves."

"The way we approach things, how we are together, when we are together, how do we train, what do we train and if we can live up to it."

"This team did that, from the beginning to the very end and now a big part of our job is to forget the success and restart again. I demand it from the players and from myself."

"I like training camp because it’s very condensed. It’s like being in a monastery, you have a hotel room and you’re with your team."

"We are all alone here so it feels good, so connected to the game. Pretty busy and tiring but full of energy that we want to create."

"I have a big smile on my face everyday because the group is doing so so well in terms of quality, atmosphere, devotion and workrate. It’s amazing to be a part of it."

"I’m not so much the reflective type. I’m more upfront and try to live in the moment, as well as being forward thinking. When you feel you have touched a lot of people, that’s the best thing in football."

"You bring positive emotions to your family and friends and that’s your job done."

"It’s nice for me to be back now, it’s a good feeling."

"It was a long summer but it didn’t feel long, I was in Paris to help my family move house and move my kids school over here. I have learnt to relax when there is no football and I’m quite good at it."

"My wife took charge of moving house so I didn’t get in the way too much. Now my family have the same feeling that I have here, they’re close to me now and it’s how it should be and how we want it to be."

#Chelsea statement: 👇

"With the cancellation of last night‘s friendly game, the team’s training camp has moved back to the club’s training ground early to continue preparations for the game against Bournemouth." 👊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Varsity workers begin nationwide strike Feb 5

BREAKING: Pilot escapes as another military jet crashes in Zamfara

Gas explosion, truck, bandits kill 24 in Delta, Ondo, Kaduna PunchJan 24, 2021